ŽILINSKÝ KUMŠT III – 2020 WAIVER – DECLARATION OF LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY IN CASE OF INJURY AND COPYRIGHT
Declaration of legal responsibility in case of injury and copyright (ENGLISH – shortened)
1. By filling this questionnaire I acknowledge, that attending the Žilinský Kumšt competition can be dangerous to my health and I’m aware that
there may be a threat of injury.
2. Even though the rules, the venue and personal discipline of other competitors lower the risk of an accident, I’m aware that the threat of
injury still exist and I know about it and fully accept it. I agree with all the risks that come with this type of competition.
3. If I see any risk and/or danger with myself attending this competition I will immediately remove myself from the competition and notify
4. I, for myself, will not pursue any obligations, debts or lawsuits against the organizers Cech Terra de Selinan as well other entities that are
related to this competition such as sponsors, promoters etc. that might arise from my attendance in this competition as I’m well aware
5. I confirm by filling this questionnaire, that I’m over the legal age of 18 years old and have no physical or mental illness that may limit my
attendance in this competition. I also confirm that I’m physically able (trained) to attend this type of event.
6. My attendance in Žilinský Kumšt is voluntary and I confirm that I have a proper health insurance in case of injury during this event.
7. I give explicit agreement for giving me first aid and medical treatment in case of my injury during this event.
8. I’m aware that the organizers can postpone, cancel or change the event in case of weather or other reasons, that they cannot control or
that may be danger to health or safety of the participants.